halo SALON is Open!
We have missed you all very much and we will do our best to schedule everyone as soon as we possibly can. Upon re-opening, we will be working at a reduced capacity and will be following the guidelines set forth by the CDC, State and OHA. This will ensure proper social distancing and cleaning measures are in place so that you and our stylists remain healthy and safe as possible during your visit. We appreciate your patience and understanding during these times and look forward to seeing you again really soon!
FOR OUR VALUED CLIENTS
Please review the following guidelines before your visit:
- If you are sick, or have been around anyone who is sick, we ask that you postpone your visit with us until it is safe per the CDC guidelines.
- Please come by yourself to your appointment. This includes kids, spouses, friends, and pets, they will not be allowed in the salon.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment. Both inside and outside waiting areas are closed.
- Send us a text message when you arrive and wait in your vehicle. We will respond when we are ready for you to come in.
- Please wear an ear loop mask that covers your nose and mouth. We will be unable to perform your service without one. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you.
- We ask that you bring as little as possible into the salon (phone, tablet, payment method, etc.) and leave what you can in your vehicle.
- Upon entering the salon, we will be using a touchless forehead thermometer to check your temperature and hand sanitizer will be provided upon entering the salon.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. Once in our chair, we will try to make your experience as enjoyable as possible.
A few things you should know:
- We temporarily have to discontinue our beverage service.
- We had to remove all magazines and reading material. Your phone or tablet will have to do for now.
- At the end of your service, we will be cashing you out and scheduling your next appointment chairside.
- Unfortunately, at this time, we cannot take stand-alone bang and neck trims.
- There will be a $5.00 increase on all services, for now, to help cover the additional expenses needed to adhere to the new guidelines.
- If you pay cash, the $5.00 service charge will be waived.